About Me

Murrieta, CA, United States
Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am a mixed media artist who lives in Murrieta, California. I work in acrylics, watercolor, pastel, charcoal and other water and drawing media. My main subjects are abstracts, abstract landscapes, florals and gardens, equine abstracts and pet portraits. I love to use color! I try to incorporate the three C's in all of my work - color, contrast and composition! Most of these paintings are for sale. Please check with me for availability and prices if not posted. Contact me at: carol.engles@gmail.com carolenglesart.blogspot.com or text me at: (951) 704-2440 carolengles.artspan.com Art copyrighted 2008-2023

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Purchasing My Art!

Purchasing my art is easy! Just email me at: carol.engles@gmail.com. if you're interested in a painting. We will agree on the price and then I will send you a PayPal invoice which includes shipping costs which obviously vary according to the destination and size of the art. After PayPal receives your funds and notifies me, I will ship the art. Secure for both you and me! I have found that shipping overseas or to Canada, for example, is more economical with USPS. But, of course you're free to choose the shipping method your prefer. Please contact me if your have any questions.

No comments: